4295 S. Wright Road Laura, Ohio
Sponsor : Al Hostettler, for Jan
The owners selected this pattern for its colors and the history associated with it. This red metal pole barn was built in 1982 and on the west side of Miami County near Laura.
The property was purchased by the current owners in 1977 from the Wright family, for whom the road is named. The Wright family ancestors were the original owners, and the current owners are the first owners that are not members of the Wright family. They have a copy of a sheepskin document (deed) dated in the 1830’s from President Andrew Jackson.
West Milton is located at the intersection of St. Rt. 48 and Rt. 571, in the southwestern part of the county. Take Rt. 571 west (there’s a McDonalds at the intersection)to the west edge of West Milton….turn left (you can only turn left) on Milton Potsdam Rd., pass Davis, Rangeline, Shiloh roads….then turn right on Wright Rd. Barn is 3/4 of a mile on the right, barn quilt faces west.
View Larger Map