7927 W. Versailles Rd. Covington, Ohio
This barn was built in 1850 and is mostly constructed of wood, but the west side is now metal. It is 16 foot square with a hayloft and a milk house on the west end. The east end was originally a hog shed. An open shed and silo were added by a previous owner. The barn was used primarily for hay and animals in the 1900s, but now is used mostly for storage. The current owners’ grandchildren and nephews play on a rope swing in the haymow.
Located north of Covington, just east of St. Rt. 48. From Covington, travel north to very small community of Polo at the intersection at W. Versailles Rd. Turn east. Property is a short distance from intersection.
View Larger Map