WACO Air Museum and Learning Center
1865 South County Rd. 25A Troy, Ohio (937) 335-9226 www.wacoairmuseum.org Monday - Friday from 9am – 1:30pm
Saturday & Sunday from noon-5.
The WACO Aircraft Company was the largest manufacturer of civil aircraft in the country in the late 1920’s and early 30’s and this museum is dedicated to the plant and the employees that made it great.
The highlight of the entire year is a photographer’s dream with the WACO Homecoming and Fly-In held each year in September. This is the opportunity for WACO’s to return to their origins. Many other vintage aircraft fly-in to be part of the weekend celebration. WACO bi-plane rides will take place all weekend.
Some of what you will see at the museum:
• 2 hangers with a total of 7 complete aircraft & 2 glider noses
• Mock up of factory with genuine tools & office equipment
• WACO simulator to practice your aviation skills
• Picture timeline of all WACO’s produced
• Display of Hartzell propellers
• “Brukmobile” and fuel truck
• Glider information display
• Gift shop with snacks
• Civil Air Patrol display
• Engines from various models of WACO’s
• Lots of pictures and other WACO memorabilia
We are handicap accessible and have 2 wheelchairs on site. Group tours are also available and can be scheduled by calling 937-335-9226.
Admission is $6 for adults and $3 for students 7-17. Under 7 is free and there is a military discount of $1. An audio tour is included with admission.
View Larger Map