Lost Creek Memory Barn
3360 N State Route 589 Casstown, OH 45312-9775 937-875-1005 www.wilhelmfamilyfarms.com
The beautiful setting for a rustic wedding!
The barn and house was built in 1889 and was owned by two other proprietors. In 1914 our great grandfather Albert Jackson bought the farm. As of March 2014, we will celebrate having the farm in the family for 100 years. The Lostcreek Memory Barn and house is estimated to be about 124 years old and its rustic charm is sure to impress you and your guests.
It gets its name from the creek, Lostcreek, that runs under and along the lane leading to the barn.
The barn is 2,400 square feet to allow up to 215 guests. You can hold the rehearsal, ceremony, and reception at The Lostcreek Memory Barn.
- The barn is 2,400 square feet to allow up to 215 guests. Outside events can accommodate more.
- Ample parking.
- No kitchen is available. We allow you to choose your own caterer or bring your own food.
- Chairs and tables are available with the barn to rent.
- Linens are not available, but they may be rented from an outside vendor by lessee.
- The barn does not have central air or heat.
- New Permanent restroom facilities are on property.
- Alcohol is permitted.
- No open flames permitted. If you wish to have candle light, battery operated candles may be used.
- All facilities are SMOKE FREE.
- The 199 acres allow for unique photo opportunities during all seasons! The ground is not formally landscaped so that it offers natural backdrops for your special day. Your photos will be one-of-a-kind! Possible “picture spots” include barn siding, stone walls, bricks, corn stalks or soybean fields.
- Wedding ceremonies can be inside the barn or outside. If you want an outdoor wedding, we have options.